Saturday, August 16, 2014

ONE OF IT KIND---THE FIRST EVER BLOG READERS CONTEST IN NIGERIA IS HERE...Click Here To Get In!!!




Just came back from church, and am wowing seriously….What’s making me wow is nothing much that the post I made yesterday has climbed from an ordinary post to the 2nd most read post on my blog…This has never happened.

Check it out at the picture below

Also I want to celebrate my blog becoming two months old, the fact is that I have been blogging since 2008 that is roughly six years ago and to be candid what I have accomplished with my two months blogging throughout my blogging years I have never achieved this and I’m proud of myself.

That is the main reason I decided to put up the Gibforum Readers Contest and I have been getting positive results and response since yesterday…Check out these pictures

The first one is from my blackberry messenger account while the second is from my facebook account.

If you have made a comment and I have not approved it please don’t get angry or cheesy once I get on to the admin section I will do so.

Hope you’ve joined the reading contest to do so click here

Just do so because you have nothing to lose but a lot to gain don’t just be on the internet chatting and posting your beautiful pictures …

Get started today by clicking here.

CHECK OUT MY TOTAL WINNING PACKAGE

1.First the Sum of #5,000 cash will be awarded to the person

2.Secondly a special Part of website will display the person’s information(#10,000)

3.Also the person will advertise on our site for free for one good month.(#100,000)

So you see that our package is worth a sum of #115,000.

To get started now click here.


See you lerra.


5 comments:

  1. Ths is cool bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abi Eniola What Do You feel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Rachealyou are write,,,,this contest na me go win sha o

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and share this post,you never can tell those that need it...Peace @ Lazarus Uwakwe